Sign up for the A Christmas Carol SAL

The time has come to sign up for the A Christmas Carol SAL!

We are doing things very different this time around and moving our SAL over to Teachable.com. This new platform is going to allow for a much better experience all around with everything that you need in one place. 

For this reading of Charles Dickens's classic, we will be stitching a small square motif featuring vintage holiday colors and a quote from the novel. Due to the short length of the novel, we will be having only one book discussion at the end of the SAL but there will be three pattern pieces, once a week, beginning December 5th.


Another new addition to this SAL is a limited edition kit created by me! These kits are indeed VERY limited. I created only 50 of them -- 25 with 28 count Monaco and 25 with 14 count Aida. The kit contains a hand-dyed fabric, a decorative finishing fabric, all 7 skeins of floss needed, and a few other little goodies. The kits will be going on sale in my Etsy shop Friday, November 13, at promptly 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

A kit is not required to participate in this SAL and because I made so few of them, I will be providing information on how I did the fabric dying for those of you that would like to try it yourself. Otherwise, white fabric or any very light neutral is an excellent choice for this pattern.



I hope that you will join me for this festive stitch-a-long! To sign up, visit stitchingbookclub.teachable.com. *** Due to an extreme number of user issues with Teachable, the SAL is also available on Etsy.








Comments

  1. Thank you for such a fun stitch. I will definitely do another. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a fun stitch. I will definitely do another. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Railroading Your Stitches

Blackbird Freebie

Frankenstein Discussion Questions